Keep abreast of the ever-changing OSHA landscape.
At Great Plains Safety & Health Organization, we provide on-site, on-going customized safety compliance assessments and training. Our focus is to assist in the development of a safety program that meets or exceeds OSHA requirements. Beyond compliance, an effective safety and wellness program can provide numerous benefits to your company and its employees.
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Customized Training-on-Demand
- Annual OSHA Refresher Safety Training
- Open Enrollment Workshops
- Annual Safety & Worksite Wellness Conference
- Updates - New/Changing Safety & Health Regulations
- Provide Safety Alerts & Newsletters
- OSHA 1926. Construction 10 & 30 hour
- Competent Person, LOTO, Mobile Equipment
(Scissor lift, aerial lift, forklift, skid steer, etc.)