Don’t miss this opportunity to play a key role in our 16th Annual Conference Presented by Great Plains Safety & Health Organization and EHA Wellness.
- Showcase your company’s products, services and expertise
- Connect with potential customers
- Stay connected with existing customers
- Gain immediate feedback on your products
- Take advantage of statewide networking opportunities – 400+ attendees
- Benefit from all conference sessions, breaks, luncheon and exhibits held in one facility
- Centralized exhibitor location which will promote traffic in the exhibit hall
- Dedicated exhibit only times during the day
- Exhibit hall activities to enhance attendee interaction
To learn more about being an exhibitor click HERE.
- To register select the booth type from the drop down menu and then click on "add to cart."
- Need electricity? Scroll down to add an "Electricity Request" to your cart.
- Eating lunch with us? This year's conference lunch is $35 per ticket. If you would like to attend the lunch click on "add to cart." Please purchase a ticket for each person attending the lunch. The number of tickets needed can be adjusted in your cart.
2018 Conference Exhibitors
Nebraska Safety Center
"Keeping Nebraskans safe one day at a time"
Located in West Center on the University of Nebraska at Kearney Campus, the Nebraska Safety Center was established by the Nebraska Legislature in 1978. The Nebraska Safety Center provides instruction in safety education, service through seminars and workshops, coordination of statewide programs, and research in safety education. These purposes and functions of the Nebraska Safety Center are addressed through five areas outlined in the legislation. These five areas are: Traffic, Industrial. Home, Fire and Recreational Safety.